Michael and I just found out that we did it! His guys can swim!
We have decided not to tell people until we are a little further along, but I wanted to put down my thoughts for in the future. I am so scared and excited. Mike is very happy. The crazy thing is that we just got a puppy two weeks ago, little Clavey. She has been a real project -- a starter baby of sorts.
I don't really have any signs of being pregnant yet. I certainly don't feel any different. I am a little tired. No morningsickness. I did have a little spotting today, but the books seem to say that is normal. I have started watching my diet more to make sure I am eating enough fruits, veggies, protein and calcium.
My the looks of the calendar this all started on Mike's birthday. What a birthday present!
Now to see the doctor and just cross our fingers.
No comments:
Post a Comment