Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Into week 10


Most of our friends know about the pregnancy now and I think all of our family. It has been really nice not having to keep it a secret.

Nothing exciting to report this week. I have developed a little belly which is probably a combination of being pregnant and being hungry all the time. I need to eat every two hours or I get very grumpy. I have outgrown some of my clothes, but still haven't ventured to the maternity section.

The baby is probably about an inch long now and it should have elbows! Very exciting. I have been feeling better each day. The early morning is my only tough time. I have been feeling little pains in my abdomen, but I understand this is caused by the expansion going on inside me.

On a side note .. It is my Mom's birthday today. I know she is SO excited to become a grandma -- it will be her last birthday before she becomes one!

No comments: