Monday, September 15, 2008

Busy Days







Blake has been eating and growing and keeping us from getting a full nights rest. He is actually pretty good at night, but he is still a baby and needs to be fed and changed at all hours. Mike and I are getting our night routine down and I am sure the coming weeks-months will just get easier.
Aidan is really enjoying preschool. He still gets upset when we leave, but the teacher assures us that he is fine minutes after we are gone. I believe her, since I know they call parents when kids are having a particularly bad day. Last week Aidan was in charge of the class "surprise box." This is a game -- like show and tell -- except the class has to guess what is in the box and the teacher gives clues. Aidan did a great job. He took his train and was happy to show it off to all the kids.

We also had wonderful news from our friends Erin and Juan in Denver. They adopted a little boy just over a week ago. Joseph Thomas Llaneza -- he was born August 26, 2008; so he and Blake will be the same age and be buddies. We are excited to meet little Joey and know Erin and Juan will be super parents.

No comments: