Tuesday, June 30, 2009

lil Bamm-Bamm





Our little Blakie is going to be a strong kid. My nickname for him is "Bamm-Bamm." He can pull himself to a stand in the middle of the room without help and often with something in his hands. Yesterday he stood right up with a 5 pound booster seat in his hands. He is starting to take single steps and I am sure he will be walking in no time. He wants to move.
He also wants to eat and has started shoveling little bits and pieces of everything into his mouth. I was very careful with the foods I feed Aidan and I think it made him slighting picky when it comes to food. So, with Blake I just give him everything. So far, Blake eats pretty much whatever we are and seems to love it. He gets really upset when one tries to give him baby food, so you best be sly.

Aidan and Mike have been using the bike trailer to go to the park in the evenings. As you can see, Mike got Clavey to come along for one ride.

Aidan also starts preschool at the YMCA this week. He had a good time on Monday after a little adjustment time. I think it will make for a fun summer, much better than just hanging out around the house all day.
Mike is gearing up for a big summer. Let's pray for lots of German tourists!

No comments: