


We have had so much fun this holiday season. I finally have all the photos on my computer, so I have lots to share.Blake is a little boy now. He is learning how to talk, saying "yeah" and "no no" all the time. He babble talks to us and has clear understanding of what we are telling him. He is on the move constantly and loves to get into his big brothers toys. He also mimics his moma in the bathroom -- brushing his teeth and combing his hair. It is really fun sharing the world with him. Every day is fun. I really love this age.
Aidan is becoming more and more his own person. He has been riding his new bike (from Santa) and tries to go as fast as he can. He rode the bike to State Street this week and was just beaming with pride. He has enjoyed being home from the school the last two weeks and I think it has been nice for him to bond more with Blake. They are really friends and Aidan tries to get Blake to play with him or just hang out with him ... the results are mixed, but I am hopeful that they will eventually be buddies .. someday.
This is a big week for me; I am going to turn 36. Wow. Officially closer to 40, than 30. Ouck. I am actually pretty ok with my getting older, I don't like the new wrinkles that have appeared and I hate having to dye my hair every 4 weeks (thanks for the grey mom), but I have a great family and wonderful home. I feel thankful for my many blessings.



No comments:
Post a Comment