Ouch ... Here is my chin before stitches. It is healing nicely now!
A three days after my fall, Mike took a tumble down our stairs and injured his ankle. Thankfully he healed quickly and is doing fine.
The boys are both good - Blake has had a few ear infections and is fighting a very boogery cold today, but he will recover.
I have been also helping write the new blog on Mike's site. Here is the link - Santa Barbara Adventure Blog. It has been fun to help develop content about his various trips and topics related to Santa Barbara and the Channel Islands. Please take a look and let me know what you think - pointers and topic suggestions are welcome.
Blake and I had a fun visit to the zoo on Tuesday. As the second child, we don't get out as often as we should together - I spent lots of days at the zoo with Aidan and am just starting to log my trips with Blake. He loved the elephant and ran around of the grass while I had lunch.
Aidan is really turning into a boy these days -- sure I always say that, but he is doing so much more for himself. I will turn around and he will have gotten himself dressed or poured himself a glass of milk. He really wanted to be "in charge" of something or we made him in charge of Clavey. He gets up in the morning and lets her out to pee, then gives her breakfast, and gives her a nice pet. He gets really upset if you try to do it.
** on a side note, I have given up proofreading - sorry about any and all typo and grammar mistakes. I have found that I just won't write anything if I am worried about proofing and editing. I will spell check though. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment