Yesterday was my second doctor's visit. Mike came with me and we got to hear our baby's heartbeat for the first time. It went swoosh-swoosh-swoosh. It was nice and strong. We didn't get to have an ultrasound. We won't have another ultrasound until December 1st and that will probably be our only other ultrasound, unless they need to check on something or I experience any problems. So far we have been very fortunate.
I have been feeling good, but am quickly growing out of my clothes. I have a few maternity outfits that I have started wearing. I have also started going to the gym more often. Women who are in good physical shape seem to have an easier time making it through labor. I am not a fan of surgery and really don't want to be cut if I can avoid it, so I better get in shape for the big day!
No comments:
Post a Comment