
My waist has grown from 27" to 33.5" and I have gained almost 10 pounds. I still don't really look pregnant, just a little fat. Here is a picture of Mike and I from last weekend. My dad and Sue were in town and took me out to buy a maternity outfit, which I am wearing in this photo.
There are a few symptoms that no one warned me about -- like becoming forgetful and ...well .. kind of dumb. For example, this last week I lost my keys, then I lost my celphone, then I forgot what day it was and those are just a few of the things I remember. At any rate, I am feeling very good and healthy, so I guess a little stupidity is ok -- as long as it isn't permanent!
Words from DAD
Words cannot describe how happy I am to be a new dad, and to have such a smart and capable mother for my coming child... It could just make me cry like a baby. Boo hoo. Suzanne is getting ever more beautiful each day, as she is starting to show in her belly and is taking on the glow of an expecting mother. Life is changing for the better as baby is developing, our new dog grows and fall sets in. I am so pleased with all the new developments and am looking forward to getting some help from our baby in about 16 years, help carrying those darn kayaks. As a pending dad I am open to any advice as I am not exactly sure what to do when junior shows. I'll accept anyone's suggestions. Thanks for reading, stay tuned. Papa Mike.
No comments:
Post a Comment