
And I am fat! Well, I feel fat anyway. I went to my third doctor's appointment on Friday. I got to hear the heart beat again and I got to hear the baby kicking around inside of me. This seems to be a very active baby. I have been so lucky to be able to feel movement for a few weeks now. Mike thinks that an active baby = a boy. I honestly have no idea, so much for mother's intuition.
Also, I did confirm that my doctor is pregnant too! She is due in February, but will be back in April. Which means I need to decide if I want to switch doctors. Right now I feel comfortable, because this has been a fairly easy pregnancy. However if we encounter any problems it could become an issue. I still have time to decide.
My belly has grown in just over 35". We have 23 more weeks to go, which means we are almost to the half way point. The baby should be about 5 inches long now, just big enough to fit in the palm of your hand. Development is happening in the brain, the bones are hardening and it should be able to swallow small amounts of amniotic fluid. It is truly a little person.
No comments:
Post a Comment