
And here is our baby! Just kidding ... this is my cute niece Hannah, who has amazed us all by learning to crawl at 7 months. She came over for dinner this week and gave us some baby practice.

This week I haven't been able to feel the baby move very much. Maybe once or twice a day. I called the doctor and she said I am very lucky to be feeling any movement this early and not to worry. Most likely the baby has just changed positions.
The baby is 4 or 5 inches long now -- maybe longer if this child takes after its parents. My weight and measurements have been pretty steady. I have noticed that my sense of balance is off and I need to be more careful on stairs and in heels. Otherwise, I am feeling very good and looking forward to a bigger belly in the coming weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment