
I have lots of great photos to show, but I am having trouble uploading them and now it is getting late. I will need to upload a few tomorrow when my brain is functioning better.
We are back from Hawaii! Mike and I had a great trip -- 2 weeks on the islands. Mike was able to get in some diving and I was able to get in some beach time. The weather was a little unpredictable, but never cold enough to need a jacket.
The baby seemed to have a great time. His favorite activity is kicking and he is very good at it. If he gets in a good one he can take my breath away. Mike can feel him pretty regularly now. He seems to be most active in the mornings, especially if I lay on my back for a minute. His little lungs should be developing -- the last organs needed to make it on the outside world, but he still needs to stay in the womb for several more months to be healthy out here. It is hard to believe we are just past the half way point -- four more months of getting bigger.
Mike and I want to wish everyone a wonderful holiday season. We are looking forward to seeing lots of friends and family soon. Aloha!
No comments:
Post a Comment