Saturday, January 14, 2006

Into week 26


I have been getting much bigger over the last few weeks. Luckily, my weight has been pretty steady (thanks in part to many trips to the gym since the holidays). My belly continues to stretch and grow. Most of my pants are a little uncomfortable now. If I could live in sweatpants I would.

Baby is kicking and active. My belly will jiggle and move around when he is active. Over the next 14 weeks most of his energy will be put into getting some fat on his little body.

Looking forward to the weeks ahead with excitement as we prepare for our son's arrival with joy!

My Blood
We did discover that I have rare A- blood and Mike has O+ blood. In the past this would be a serious problem, now I will simply need to get two shots. I will receive a shot before and after the baby is born in order to prevent my body from creating antibodies against a future + blood type baby, assuming this baby does have + blood (most people do).

No comments: