Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone! Mike and I celebrated new year's eve and my birthday here in SB. We had dinner at a nice restaurant and then spent a quiet night at home waiting for midnight. We are both very excited for 2006. 2005 was such a great year, it will be tough to beat. We got married, moved, and got pregnant all in '05.
Not much else to report. I might be feeling the baby have hicups, but I am not sure. It is common for baby's to have hicups at this stage. My energy has been really good. Mike has been fighting a cold, so I am being very careful as I really want to stay healthy.

The nursery

I ordered the baby's crib last week. Here is a photo of it from the catalog. Mike and I are going to start getting things ready since there are only 16 more weeks until the baby will be here. We also have my grandma's bassinet and are fixing it up for our room. It is lots of fun to prepare of his arrival.

No comments: