Sunday, June 04, 2006

Aidan wears clothes!

This week I have attempted to actually dress Aidan in something other than a onesie or PJs. Here are some of the results.

Aidan in his Hawaiian shirt

Aidan in overalls -- kind of.
I have found that some of his cute little outfits are already too small! Everyone warned me that this would happen, but I thought we had a little more time.
Aidan's hair has been slowly falling out. Usually a chunk will disappear after each bath. He looks like he has a receeding hairline. Luckily I can see the start of new hair coming in, so he shouldn't be bald for long.

Other good news:
It looks like Aidan will have TWO new cousins. David and Tracy are expecting in December and ... big surprise .. Dan and Nancy are expecting in January! What a bunch of breeders those Cohen ladies are! Who is next?

No comments: