

We just got back from our first big trip out -- Lindsay and Chase's wedding. Aidan got to meet lots of family and friends including his great-grandma Soares. Mike and I got to dance and have a great night out. Lindsay was a beautiful bride; the venue was breathtaking; everything was wonderful. All in all, it was a very successful trip.
Mike also got the celebrate his first father's day. Aidan gave him a nice coffee mug and mousepad, both with pictures of him on them. What a thoughtful little guy!
Big news! Aidan has started to sleep 6 hours at a time during the night. Each day we are closer to a full nights sleep. This week I also put away the first box of clothes that Aidan has outgrown. I have to admit it was a little sad to realize he is already so much bigger than the tiny newborn clothes we put him in just a few weeks ago. Everyone tells you that they are only this small for a very short time -- it really is true.
No comments:
Post a Comment