
I am pretty sure Aidan is teething now, though I have heard it can take a month or longer before a tooth with actually appear. Aidan chews on his hands constantly and will go into inconsolable crying fits, grabbing at this mouth and face. Poor little guy; I guess he needs teeth if he is going to eat steaks though.
Yesterday Aidan and I drove down to Ventura and had lunch with Judy. Here is a picture from our outing. We made a stop at Target and bought Aidan's Halloween costume. Aidan is going to be a tiger -- should be a show stopper.This weekend Aidan and I are driving up to Los Banos for a few days. It is the first time I have taken him alone for such a long trip and I am a little nervous. Hopefully the little man will sleep most of the trip. Otherwise, it could be a very long day. Dad is going to meet up with us and we are all heading to Tahoe. Can't wait to have a relaxing break!
No comments:
Post a Comment