We just returned home after almost two weeks of traveling. We spent the weekend in Lake Tahoe with Dan, Nancy, Esme, and Jaxi. We went out on the boat, we BBQed and had a campfire with snores, we made crafts and we had a great time. We also found out that we are going to have a new niece in January!
Traveling with a baby is a very different experience. Aidan is actually pretty good and sleeps a lot in the car. But when he would be fussy and tired of being in a carseat it was a little tough, especially on the days I was alone. I found myself pulling over to breastfeed on a dirtroad more than once. It will be so nice when Aidan can hold a bottle and eat real food.
Along the way we stopped in Los Banos for a stay and visited the family. Then we stopped in San Francisco to pick up Mike and visit Amy Biagini, who is 38 weeks pregnant! Wow, it feels like I was just there. Amy's belly in so big. Those last days of being pregnant are tough -- but full of anticipation. I can't wait to see her little girl.
Aidan is getting huge. He weighs 19 pounds now and is getting heavier by the day. He has outgrown so many clothes. I have started putting him in 9 and 12 month outfits! His 6 month clothes are just too tight. What a surprise.
No comments:
Post a Comment