Sunday, September 17, 2006

Moving and Eating

Our boy can roll both ways now and it moving himself around every chance he gets. I have set up a little baby gym in my office and Aidan rolls around and screams while I check my emails and make calls. Every once in while I will have to explain his squeals and screams to someone on the other end of the line.

Aidan had his 4 month check up last week and, given his weight, he got the ok to start solid foods. I am not sure you can really call the mush he gets "solid." We tried rice cereal and I mixed some peach baby food in for a little taste. Aidan pretty much just made a huge mess. I'd guess about 20% of the food actually got swallowed. He does seem very interested in the process though. Aidan grabs the spoon and shoves it into his mouth. It is pretty entertaining.

No comments: