Monday, October 09, 2006

Aidan and Clavey


Aidan has started hanging out with our little beagle Clavey. Clavey is a little scared of the baby, but interested in him to. Clavey really just wants to lick Aidan's hands, which I am trying to stop with little luck. I am sure this hands are full of tasty food which Clavey can't resist.

Aidan has a new highchair. See how clean and shiny it looks; that won't last. Aidan is a super messy eater. He insists on feeding himself, which is like a comedy routine. I hold out the spoon, Aidan grabs it and the food goes everywhere.

In other news: My good friend Amy Biagini gave birth to a little girl this morning. Her name is Cecily Ann, she weighs 8lbs 12 oz and is 21.5" long. Mom and baby are recovering after a long labor, but doing well.

No comments: