Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Saying Mama


Well, it sounds like Mama to me. When Aidan is upset he has been saying mamamamaaaama. I am not sure he is actually saying mama, but I'll take it.



Mama has been very tired these days. I thought I would be energized by now, but I feel more tired. Aidan has been close to sleeping through the nights for some time now, but lately he gets up at least two times at night and is up for the day at 5:30 or 6:00. So I haven't had a really good nights rest in ... well, 6 months ... longer if you consider all the restless nights when I was pregnant.
On a positive note, Mike has been enjoying lots of good surf. Our dog Clavey loves going on walks with the stroller. She sits next the stroller and waits for us to take her out; it's really cute. I have been getting in better shape and have returned to the gym, which feels great. All in all, life it good ..tired but good.

No comments: