
Mike hung a swing for Aidan this week and now it is his favorite thing to do. He just sits in it and giggles and laughs. I took a bunch of pictures and they are almost all blurry, so sorry for not "capturing the moment" better.
Things are pretty much the same around here. Mike has been busy working on his application for a permit to run trips in the Channel Islands. He has been working on getting trips there for years, so it will be a huge triumph if everything comes together. My days are busy with Aidan, some work and endless laundry. I don't know how a one little boy creates so much laundry ... but it seems like our machine never stops.
Aidan can pull himself to a stand now. He eats tons of Cheerios ... can't stop the guy. He loves his swim class and bath time. He has mastered the sippy cup and hates cottage cheese (he gags when I give it to him).
We are all looking forward to spring and lots of sunny days.
No comments:
Post a Comment