Friday, February 02, 2007

Waving, standing and the sewer line


First the good news, our boy can now wave and stand. He has been waving at everyone. I took him with me to lunch and he was waving at strangers and animals and the waitress and the busboy. Aidan has been standing for a little while, but this morning he stood up in his crib for the first time. It was great! I was in his room putting on my shoes and all of a sudden he just popped up and looked over the rail at me. He was so excited, as was I.
Now the bad news...

Here is a picture of our sewer line (keep in mind we had just rootered the line yeterday). See all the roots ... well, yeterday those roots clogged up our sewer line for the last time. We have a HUGE trench in our front yard, but we also have a brand new sewer line now.

No comments: