Saturday, February 17, 2007

The zoo


We had a great trip to the zoo with our friends Nicki and Chris and their little boy, Zachary. Aidan and Zachary have been buddies since before they were born! Aidan isn't really interested in the animals yet. The monkeys are kind of interesting, but only because they make a lot of noise and they fight.

We have a great Penguin exhibit at the zoo now. This photo doesn't quite capture it's splendor, but it is great .. trust me.


I have been working a lot more lately which is a mixed bag. While I love working, I also love hanging with Aidan. He seems to get bigger each day and is looking more and more like a little boy than a baby. People are generally amazed that he is only 9 months old (10 months on the 26th). We are starting to think of his birthday ... I am sure we will ignore everyone's warnings and go WAY overboard. You only turn one once! (even if you don't remember it.)

No comments: