

Aidan and Clavey have formed a close relationship. Clavey follows Aidan around like a hawk waiting to eat any food he drops or to lick food off his hands and clothes. Aidan thinks it is very funny and usually responds by trying to stick toys and blocks into Calvey's mouth. Clavey gets very confused since we finally trained her to not chew baby toys and now the baby wants her to chew pretty much everything. We have had a few toy casualties from this game.
This weekend the SF Cohen Clan came into town. They were on their way back to SF after a week at Disneyland and Legoland. I didn't get any pictures, but it was great to see all the girlies and have the kids bond. Mike has been busy with trips. His season is going full steam ahead. I'd imagine our little man will be walking alone soon. He is taking several steps, but still prefers to hold my hand when he travels by foot. I don't mind; I'll walk hold his hand any day.
No comments:
Post a Comment