Thursday, May 03, 2007

Life with a 1 year old

Life with a one year old is great. Aidan is getting close to walking on his own now. He can walk holding my hands or his walker; he can stand on his own and has a pretty good sense of balance. He is a really fast crawler, so I think he is comfortable crawling around for now.
This week Mike has been in Coloma working. I know he is going to come home so tired, but excited to see Aidan and me. We have really missed having him here and a part of our daily routine. I took Aidan to swim class this morning (usually Mike takes him) and Aidan kept saying "dada, dada." I am not sure if he was calling other men dada or if he wanted to know where his dada was ... probably the later. Aidan and Mike are pretty close buddies.
I have started a YouTube page. It is at www.youtube.com/skaljian - there are a few videos there now, but you can "subscribe" and get an email when I upload to it. That's all for now.

No comments: