Sorry, I have been very slow about new postings lately. This summer has been so busy. We have been juggling moving Mike's business, working, family and all the other things life brings. We are hoping for a nice quiet Winter.
Last weekend all the of the Cohen Clan was in town. Mike's brother Andrew was here from Iraq and that motivated everyone else to come into town. We had great weather -- so Mike went out and bought, not one, but two inflatable pools. It made for a great afternoon.
Every day Aidan is learning something new. He has about a 5 word vocabulary. His newest word is "baby.". We have a book with photos of a baby and he loves to read it and say "baby" when I point to the pictures. I need to record his little voice, as I am sure these days will pass quickly. His other words are Dada, Mama, all done, cracker, octa (octopus), puppy,Clavey ... and no, which usually comes out as no no no. 

Photo credits to Dan Cohen. We just haven't found the time to unload the million great shots on our camera. They are coming soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment