



We had a really fun weekend. The SF Cohen's came into town and Aidan was busy trying to keep up with the older cousins. He loved having friends around to play with and was always ready for nap time when it came around.
Aidan has started talking all the time. His vocalulary grows every day and when I say a new word he is quick to repeat it. His sentences are usually 2 or 3 words long, for example "jacket off hot" ... means take of my jacket, I am hot. He also has learned the importance of saying please and thank you. When he wants something and I won't give it to him (usually cookies before bed) he chimes in with a "please" to try and seal the deal.
All is all, he is a really fun guy and we have more fun each and every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment