



Aidan and I had a fun filled weekend. Mike drove up to San Francisco to attend cousin Ione's naming ceremony and 1st birthday. I hear we missed a wonderful party.
Here in SB, Aidan and I went to the zoo Saturday. We rode the train, saw the otters, visited the elephant, feed the birds and had lunch with the Huggin's family. It was an awesome time. I only wish I had taken more photos.
Then today we went up to the dog park with the Newell's and the Horne's. Both friends from our birthing class. It was great to see the 3 boys run around and have fun together. They are at such a neat age -- they chase each other and giggle. It is a riot.
After all of that, we had lunch at the beach. Grandma Mary joined us and Aidan loved playing in the sand with his "bucket" and "shovel". He also saw many a "boat" and "bird." He talks up a storm these days.
Mike and Aunt Cat rolled into town just in time for dinner. We all hung out tonight and are ready for a good nights rest.
Here is a video Mike took on Aidan barking with a dog that was locked in its car. Very funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment