
picture of his face and hand.

"The Proof"

side profile
Mike and I had our 20 week ultrasound today and were happy to find out everything looks healthy and normal. Our little boy was moving around and was not at all shy about pointing out that he is definitely all male. This guy is already in the 80th percentile and he isn't even born. The doctor hesitated for a minute when I told him that our first son weighed 9 lbs at birth, then replied, "the second usually isn't smaller."
There was a little concern earlier in this pregnancy that my placenta was low, but the good news is that my placenta has risen so there is no longer a chance of a placenta previa now. This also means I can have a "natural" birth.
Mike and I feel blessed. Aidan has no idea what is coming, but he will say "hi baby" to my stomach and tries to stick his sippy cup in my belly button. I am not sure if he is trying to feed the baby or just thinks this is fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment