Thursday, April 10, 2008

Lots of growing

Yesterday I had my 22 week appointment and everything measured and sounded normal. I got to hear the heart beat which was regular and between 140 and 150. This baby weighed in at about 360 grams at my last ultrasound, Aidan was 365 grams at the same point. So, this baby will probably be about the same in size and stature. My stomach is getting big and there is lots of kicking. The placenta for this baby is anterior, which means it is attached to the front of my uterus and not the back. This makes it more difficult to feel the baby and his movements. The movements I do feel are very low or on the sides of my stomach, not around my belly button.

Here are some picture of Aidan from his music class. He is a really good drummer.

No comments: