Getting pretty big.
On our way to Mike 20th class reunion.
At this point I am getting pretty uncomfortable. It is difficult to remember being this far along with Aidan. I obviously had more time to rest and relax. Now I am trying to keep up with Aidan and still squeeze in a nap. Mike has been a great help and I am so appreciative of him. I know I would never to able to do this without my supportive, wonderful husband. We are both looking forward to the coming weeks and trying to prepare as much as possible.
The baby is essentially "cooked" at this point. The lungs should be ok and the organs should be able to manage on their own. Labor at or after 37 weeks is considered "full term." I had a dr's appoint on Monday and I was not dilated or effaced, but both can happen quickly with a 2nd baby. However, I think I am in for at least a few more weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment