
Aidan is really enjoying art right now. He is into markers, play dough, painting and magnadoodle. I will need to post photos of a few of his creations. He is really very creative. He has also found his blocks and loves to set them up, usually as trains and play with them. He will get his "guys" and have them ride the train or drive the train or go peepee and then "back to work." It is amazing how much detail his play has in it now. He has really become a little boy over night. Mike and I are amazed at all the new things he learns daily.
This will be the start of my 35th week. I am getting really big and uncomfortable now. The baby should be 5.5 pounds or bigger now, probably bigger. I am measuring right on target at this point with my next visit set up for Monday. I should also get my lab results back from my kidney stone then.
No comments:
Post a Comment