

Winter living is usually pretty good around here. Mike is home most days and business is generally slow since the "adventure" season is complete. This means Mike has lots more time to hang out with Aidan, go surfing and work around the house ... all pluses for momma.
Last week we were in Los Banos for the holiday. Aidan had a ton of fun with all the Soares clan. Nene made him cupcakes. Grandpa Tom bought him a tractor. He got to see cows and horses. All good stuff for a 2 year old. I only wish I could have brought all the help and entertainment home with me.
Blake is actually sitting up .. crazy. He won't stay up for long and sits leaning forward, but he is defiantly sitting on his own. I weighed him on our scale this morning (subtracting my weight) and I think he is 21 pounds. My little giant.
No comments:
Post a Comment