Friday, May 08, 2009

Safe Haven

After a bleak press conference Thursday night, I decided to head to my mom's with the boys yesterday. Mike is still in SB, but will be leaving later today. He will be working with an outdoor education program all week in on the American River. So, while I am sad to not have Mike with us during this time .. I am happy that his program is continuing and he will be ... well ... making money.

Aidan is happy to be here and have his grandma "Nene" to take care of him. He knows something isn't right and was starting to get really upset about not being able to go home, so this new setting is a happy distraction. The downside of traveling alone is the exhaustion. Aidan has a hard time getting to sleep. Blake wakes up in the middle of the night and is up for the day at 5:30am. Add a midnight poop (Blake) to the mix and I am pretty tired.

No comments: