So sorry -- but my videos are down for a day or two while I reload them and start a new flickr account. I had been putting all the videos on the Santa Barbara Adventure Company flickr account, but we are launching a new website that links to the flickr acount -- so I needed to pull all our personal photos off. But they will be back soon!
We made a quick trip down south last week. I wanted to visit my friend Stevie and his family, but didn't want to rush the drive .. so we detoured to Disneyland for the day. Disneyland was crowded and full for bad parenting examples, but it was still fun and Aidan can't wait to go again. He was terrified of the pirates and he loved driving the cars. The submarine was horrible, but we made amends with an ice cream sandwich. I am sure we will go back again, but for now we have had our fill of Mickey, Nemo and the rest of the gang.
No comments:
Post a Comment