Friday, March 05, 2010

Winter 2010


Winter is almost over and we are really looking forward to the spring. First, we have suffered through so many colds this winter. I am on a rollercoaster of Dayquil, Advil, and Sudafed, while the boys have been suffering through with warm baths and humidifiers. At one point Blake had a double ear infect and Aidan had an ear infect too -- 3 out of 4 ears infected, ugg. Mike is also looking forward to business picking up in Spring. Since he moved into the new warehouse and hired a second staff member, the winters are a bit lean around here. But I think this year has been a bit lean for lots of folks, so we will count our blessings.

Aidan really loves his preschool. I went to pick him up early today and he didn't want to go; that's a first! Blake also loves Aidan's preschool. I often take Blake with me for the drop off and Blake runs to the sand box and starts playing with all the toys. When it is time to go, Blake screams and bucks making it a real treat for me.
We are getting some rain this weekend; but hopefully sunny, healthy days are ahead.

No comments: