Monday, May 03, 2010

Art and Nature


As you can see Aidan is very into art these days. He really enjoys making trains out of pretty much everything. The last art project is on its side -- but you can still see it is a train. He had a lot of fun building it at preschool. I helped him cut the window, but the rest was all his handy work.

The boys and I have been getting out of the house to enjoy the great weather. Here are a few pictures from Rockynook Park and the "Dog" Park. Aidan is getting really good at riding his little bike. It wasn't as much fun for Blake who ended up in the stroller most of the time - a 4 year old on a bike, a beagle and a 1 year old in a stroller was about all I could manage. Hope you are having as much fun a we are!

No comments: