
To celebrate we headed out to the fair this weekend and met up with the usual suspects. I have always wanted to do a western photo and the kids were all game. As soon as I told them they would be able to hold a gun, they started negotiating who would actually hold it and how they would hold it, etc. Aidan, as you can see, was a perfect model and put on his best gunslinger face.


Blake driving his lil car around and around. They were all really good and have a super fun day. Aidan, Blake, Colin and Mike even took a ride on the ferris wheel.
1 comment:
Hello Suzane
I,ve found your blog here
http://thesiegelsix.posterous.com/archive/12/2005
In this blog I have a contact with Christina via greatau-pair.
She tryed finf au-pair,and recently she,s been looking for again.
I'm au-pair in England,Europe and
now I'm looking for family in USA even ASAP.I see that your boys love soccer wow so do I.I love soccer as much as I'd love to be soccer coach in futer In The Netherlands is the best school course.I do everythig to be soccer coach so I'll be.I have a very good experience with children,good reference.I have a videos with children how I teaching playing and have fun.So I'm looking for family even write coments here :-)
I've tryed contact with Christina but I know she was looking for au-pair about 20 days ago in greataupair.I'd love to be au-pair in USA and try to find family.If you need au-pair or might you have a contact with Christina and she need au-pair let her know.I'm sure that my videos with children will convince that I'm male but very good au-pair.If some your friends need au-pair.You can give them my contact please :-)
piotr01_90@o2.pl
I'll write more to family
to e-amil,sent my video CBR information about experience ect.
Peter
Post a Comment