Thursday, May 10, 2012

Juggling

It has been a long time since I have written a post about me and what I am doing. When I started this blog - it was all about me, but now everyone is probably more interested in photos of kids.

SO, I am going to totally bore you with my life and no photos at all. ha. I am juggling - all the time. I am out of the baby phase of parenthood now and into the "there is a lot of crap to get done" phase. The baby phase was overwhelming and crazy because little kids need 100% of your attention - feeding, cleaning, crying, etc. It doesn't stop - especially with two. Now that the kids are in school and preschool, things have changed - but there just seems to be more and more to do.

I finally have felt ready for work. I recently moved to Village Properties (a local real estate firm) and started getting ready to work full time. We have been tight - like everyone - and going back to work is really the best way to get ahead and start saving for all the expenses that lie ahead (tuition, braces, car - for me, etc.). You can check out my website and tell me what you think Santa Barbara Real Estate.

So now I am juggling my work for Santa Barbara Adventure Company, awesome and fun time with my kids, my work at the co-operative (which I love), my volunteer work for Aidan's school (I am the hot lunch lady), and working on getting my real estate career back up and running. I love doing all of these things and they are all so rewarding - but what I have found is that unless things run smoothly (and they never do) I am always juggling. OH - I totally forgot that I am also trying to go to the gym twice a week, a small luxury that I am not sure I will be able to accomplish.

I know that time is going so fast with my kids. I can't believe how big Aidan is - the kid wanted a snack today, so he went and got some cereal and milk and made his own bowl. Then he cleaned up after himself. It was amazing. He didn't want or need any help. And Blake is already so independent - and smart, he memorizes books like no one's business.

So - here I am in a busy mom - like every mom.

No comments: