Thursday, January 23, 2014

Writing More

I was reading that keeping a journal or writing each day is actually therapeutic and helps keep your brain sharp, so I am coming back to my old blog to write some more. A lot has happened in the 3 years since I posted last.

Last weekend we decided to have some old fashioned recreation and loaded up the family for roller skating. This was probably not Mike's first pick, but I think even he had a good time. Aidan has been skating twice now and is starting to get the hang of it, though he likes to stay close to the wall. Blake had on his little shoe skates and a rolling walker, which is the best way to learn - I highly recommend.

Here are some videos from our expedition. Enjoy the show.



We ended the day at Padaro Grill and an awesome sunset. Here is an unedited photo for you to enjoy!


No comments: