
The third trimester has set in now and I am starting to have some of the not so fun symptoms. My joints are often very achy when I sleep, especially my shoulders, neck and knees. Sleeping on my side seems to hurt my shoulders and neck, but I know I am not suppose to sleep on my back at this point in my pregnancy. I have had leg cramps for a few months now, but they seem to be a little worse. Mike will wake up in the middle of the night to me screaming for help with a cramp in my foot or leg.
I still have a lot of energy and despite the few items above, I am really doing just fine. The baby is rolling around inside of me every day. He sleeps for an hour or so and then he will roll around and get comfortable again. I can usually wake him up by drinking a glass or two of orange juice and laying on my left side. I read it in a book and it works!

Rachel, Judy and I went out last Friday night for a nice dinner and some drinks (juice for me). It was really nice to be out of the house and to catch up with Rachel who lives in San Diego now. I don't look so pregnant in my black outfit, but it is all there. My belly is 40 inches around these days and we'll talk about weight another day, let's just say I'm healthy.
No comments:
Post a Comment