
It is starting to feel like we are in the home stretch now with a little over two months to go. The baby is probably over 3 pounds now and growing every day. At my last check up the baby was head down. He could turn still, but it is reassuring to know he is positioned correctly for the time being.
We can see him move around fairly frequently. He rolls and tumbles. Sometimes it will feel like there is an elbow in my side for an hour or so, until he adjusts himself.
I have been experiencing heartburn which is very common. I was lucky to have gotten by this long without it. My boobs seem to be getting ready, not that they are huge -- but they are defiantly bigger, as is everything on my body right now. I have outgrown lots of clothes I never thought I would even fit into.
No comments:
Post a Comment