Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Into week 34


Here is Mike with his niece Jaxi. He is getting practice feeding her. Good job Uncle Mike!

I officially can't get on a commercial airplane anymore.

Unfortunately, I have been very sick with a terrible cold/sinus infection the past few days. Don't worry -- Mike has been taking very good care of me, which is not easy since I am a very uncomfortable and grumpy patient. This afternoon I am starting to feel better; the antibiotics are kicking in and I am hoping to be back to normal in a day or two. Our first birthing class is this evening and I will not be able to go. I can't imagine a room full of pregnant woman wanting to hangout with me right now (sneezing and coughing the entire time).

When the baby moves is looks like their is a little alien inside of me now. He must be running out of space. I can sometimes see what looks like a little hand or foot pushing out of my side. The baby continues to be head down, if he stays that way at my next check up it will be safe to assume he isn't moving. Mike and I are stocking up for the birth now -- be have diapers and strollers and all kinds of good stuff. Our new camcorder just arrived today!

No comments: