Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Into week 36


Sorry for the poor quality of this picture. We are only a month and a few days away now. Mike and I went to our childbirth class last week and we have another class tonight -- on breastfeeding (not sure why Mike needs to come).
This week I am finally feeling healthy again. My sinus infection was terrible and really got my spirits down. My belly is BIG and uncomfortable. I only fit in a few outfits now and have outgrown all my cute maternity clothes. I'm left with sweatpants, t-shirts and Mike's sweatshirts. I think Mike is getting tired of me wearing all his polar vests and fuzzies. I can't wait to wear my real clothes!
The nursery is coming along. Here is a picture of how it is looking.

Clavey is having a hard time learning that the baby toys are not for her. She likes to sneak into the nursery and play with the stuffed animals. She is starting to figure it out, but I am sure this will be an ongoing battle.


Baby Gear
We are so well stocked with baby gear now! Thanks to all our wonderful friends Mike has been busy putting together "Pack n Play," our stroller, and all the other wonderful equipment. Debbie had a great shower for us last weekend and my office had a shower last Thursday. It is so nice know the basics (and a lot more) are covered.

No comments: