Friday, April 14, 2006

Into week 3 million


Ok, it's only week 39 ... but it feels like 3 million! Come out, baby! Come out! There is a full size baby living inside of me now and it is very uncomfortable. I can feel full size little arms and feet banging around inside my belly. They often stick out of my side because I am sure he doesn't have much room in there.

The baby should be between 7 and 8 lbs now. My midwife wants him to come before the end of the month (I told her, "I'm trying!") and I think he will. I'd like to avoid being induced as the contractions are more difficult and the delivery in general is more medical. I still have a long way to go before that would be a consideration though.

For now, life is slow. Mike is very busy with work and helping me out. We are celebrating our 1 year anniversary this weekend. Wouldn't it be nice to have the baby on the 16th too. We have been so fortunate this past year; we can't wait to celebrate our 2nd anniversary!

No comments: