Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Into week 40!!


Ok, my due date is Monday! Come out baby, COME OUT! I am having lots of contractions now, but still no labor. I can definitely see how people run to the hospital thinking they are in labor, only to find out they are not. The plan is to stay home and labor for several hours (unless my water breaks first).

The baby isn't able to move much anymore. He wiggles around from time to time and I will check his movements to make sure he is active. My belly is hard like a rock. I am having a little back pain now, but am generally doing pretty well.

Mike and I celebrated our anniversary on Sunday (which also happens to be grandma Maisie's birthday). It was nice to have a night out and a little celebration for the two of us. We are looking forward to many more years of happiness and celebration!

He will be here any day now. Keep us in your thoughts!

No comments: