Monday, May 26, 2008

Potty Training

We are almost two weeks into potty training and we have had some great success. Saturday we had no accidents! and Sunday we had only one accident. Aidan has been sleeping through his naps with a dry diaper and even slept through the night without a pee. What an awesome guy! Then today came and we fell back. Today has been full of accidents and screaming and even a tantrum. I am not sure what we are doing differently or if Aidan is just testing us to see what happens if he doesn't use the potty. I have been reading the books - which are really not helpful and the best advice I have found is to take a step back and keep the pressure off Aidan.
So, hopefully this is just a bad day and tomorrow we will be back on track.
On another note - I am just starting my third trimester now. My knees and joints have started to ache at night, but my energy is still good. The baby should be over 2 pounds now and growing all the time. Mike and I are excited, but nervous about having 2 in the house. One is craziness, 2 is going to be chaos!

No comments: