Friday, May 30, 2008

Train Crash, Dr. Appt and More Potty

Aidan and I went to the zoo last week and had lots of fun. We try to go once a week since he loves to ride the train and hang out with the elephants. After our train ride yesterday Aidan insisted on watching the train for another 20 minutes as one left the station and another loaded up. Then just as we were getting set to leave -- CRASH! The trains crashed into one another at the depot! I don't think anyone got hurt, but there was lots of crying and fire trucks and an ambulance! What a sight to see -- I am so glad we weren't on the train when the crash happened.

I had my 30 week check up today and had a quick ultrasound to confirm that the baby's head is down. My doctor was a little confused by his bony butt and thought it might be his head. Fortunately he isn't breach because he is getting pretty big now and he could get stuck.

Aidan has been doing really well with the potty training. He has had very few accidents over the last few days. We are still working on getting him on the toilet before the poop is actually coming out. He had a perfect poop yesterday! Mom was jumping for joy. It is really nice to not being using diapers during the day, even if I have to clean up some peepee once in awhile.

Here are some pictures that Sue took last month. I thought they were great.



No comments: