
Blake is getting strong. He can hold his head off the ground and push his body up with his arms. He is smiling and did some giggling today. Blake is also HUGE! I have started putting away his 0-3 month baby clothes and dressing him in 6 month sizes. Please don't send any baby clothes -- he is outgrowing everything daily!

We got a visit from Uncle Chase and Aunt Lindsay this month. Here is a picture of Aidan and Chase playing with the "waterfall."

First train ride - We road the train down to Carpinteria for breakfast. Aidan loved the "Diesel Engine!"

Here is a picture of Aidan asleep on the floor. He has been doing this during his nap on occasion. He drags all his gear onto the floor with him. He doesn't cry or get upset, so I have no idea he is on the ground until I find him.

Wide awake.

Sound asleep.

We had a nice visit from grandpa Tom and Sue last weekend.
I am starting to feel like I can handle both kids at the same time now. I'll admit the first few weeks it was a little rough and it is still tricky, but I am getting it. I feel very lucky to have two pretty easy going boys to handle. Aidan seems to understand that sometimes he has to wait for me to read to him and Blake seems content to hang out in his swing while I play "birthday cake" (this is Aidan's newest game -- cut the pretend cake and light the pretend candles and sing to everyone ... very cute). More pictures of Blake soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment