Friday, October 31, 2008

TRICK OR TREAT!






Happy Halloween to all! I have a very different outlook on Halloween now that I have a kid that participates in it. It is a great day, full of fun and excitement ... but how do I get rid of the candy? Parents have told me to "buy" the candy from Aidan with money, but he doesn't want money. I am thinking of trading it for a present; he does love presents. At any rate, I have a kid hopped up on sugar right now (yes it is 10pm) and I can't see giving him the rest of his loot.
All that said, we had a great day. Mike and I got really crafty for Aidan's costume. As you can see he was a train -- NOT Thomas the train, he was Gordon. Gordon is the bigger blue engine who is friends with Thomas and Gordon is Aidan's favorite.
Blake wore a hand-me-down, the first of many I'm sure. Even though he is only 2 months old, he fit perfectly into the costume Aidan wore when he was 6 months old. We are growing a giant.
Videos tomorrow ...check back. G'night.

No comments: